- About 200g ventresca canned tuna, packed in olive oil
- 4 leaves butter lettuce, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tbsp finely chopped shallot
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red or orange pepper
- 1 tbsp nonpareil capers
- 2 tbsp chopped hard-boiled egg
- 1 tbsp micro greens
- 1/4 tsp black lava sea salt
- 1/2 lemon
1) Carefully remove the tuna from the can, leaving the loin pieces intact. Reserve the olive oil. Place the tuna in the refrigerator while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
2) Divide the lettuce between 2 plates and carefully lay the tuna atop the leaves. Top with the shallot, pepper, capers, hard-boiled egg and micro greens. Sprinkle with black lava sea salt. Drizzle the salad with the reserved olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.